Monday, December 27, 2010

The curious case of the Christmas shopping list.

While most were frantically shopping for the last Playmobil dragon and castle set , the last Urban Decay Naked palette or a new pair of Fiorentini Baker boots this Xmas, I also was shopping... but mostly at Home Depot, in the lumber section, and my latest Xmas list looked like this:

1. Rimboard -2 pcs.
2. Kantstrip - 46 l.f.
3. 2x6x10 -150 pcs.
4. 2x6x14 - 40 pcs.
5. Black paper - 4 roll.
6. Red tape - 4 roll.
7. Glue PL 400 -2 tube.
8. LVL. 6 at 10' 11"7/8

Pretty exciting, I have to admit... Especially since I do not know what half of the things on that list are. I thought for a moment that the LVL might have something to do with Louis Vuitton but no, it is a nice strong wood plank to support some areas of the house. I called a couple of stores with that wish list and I was told that they were SOLD OUT of most of the items: 

- SOLD what??? O_O 
- Sold out!
- Are you sure? Are you making it up? Really? It's impossible! *_*

Well, it wasn't. We had to call around to find everything that was on that list. Holy shit cow! We finally got all the stuff we needed and the workers were able to put a roof on the house... BEFORE CHRISTMAS. Pretty accurate timing from our builder I have to say. These Russians don't fuck around sit on their hands to say the least. They were working so hard (it was kind of scary...) to try to make the deadline and they did. I am impressed. 

Anyways, Christmas came and Santa hadn't forgotten that I love purses and here is what I got:




Thank you Santa for not bringing me just rimboards and LVLs for Christmas. I am impressed. Very impressed indeed...




˚*。˚★Merry☆* 。 • ˚ ° ★。
•。★Christmas*˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˚*。˚ ˚*
★ --Π___*。*˚ ★˛ ˚° 。 °★
//_____ / \\。˚ ˚ ˛。 °˚ ˛ ˚° 。 °
l|田田|門|.and ★ Happy New Year★
......★˚˛ *__Π___*˚。 ˛ ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛★ •
˚* / / _----- / \\。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚° ° Π_____*。*˚ ˛ •˛
• ˚ l|田田|門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˚˛•/ /_____/ 0\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• *。*˚ ˚ ˛ ˚*。˚ ˚ ˚ l l 田田|門lll.˚*。˚ ˚
___--------------______________----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment