Saturday, June 4, 2011

How about you take the prodema planks and shove them up your *ss.

The Prodema fiasco has continued to unfold over the past few days. I am not finished bitching about it obviously. I let my other half deal with it for a couple of days but since the sale reps were acting like complete assholes, I had to let them know how pissed off I really was. It turns out that the initial confirmation for the order was sent to my husband who had to sign it and return it. My husband has a very busy job and when he received the purchase order to sign, he sort of read it partially, checked that the amount was correct and sent it back. It never crossed his mind to look for a mistake in the confirmation simply because he has sent an email stating in capital letters what type of wood we were ordering. At any rate, there was a mistake in that contract, which we signed so now we are held partially responsible for the problem. 


Personally, I find that a little far fetched and I don't understand the following:
- How does the sales person go and order a complete different finish after he gets an email from us stating clearly what we want?
- How come the sales person doesn't check his own work and realize that he has made a mistake?
- How does he then blame my husband for not finding the error?


To me this read as "I have no balls and I don't want to take responsibility so I will blame my customer for the problem". That's so professional. I am impressed. NOT.
I actually asked a few of my friends who are exclusive dealers for some pretty fancy products/lines and they told me that the customer is not supposed to check a confirmation for errors. That's not their job. The sales person has to do it. That sounds more like it.
Anyways, I could not let that go so I sent an email to our cheesy little sales rep in which I wrote that he had no balls. Literally. Honestly, that's the truth and I am not going to tip toe around this guy and let him jerk us around like this. It is ridiculous.


Well, I guess when a woman sends an email to a man stating that he has no balls, that awakens some kind of a reaction and I got an email back from my new best friend saying that he was sort of sorry I felt that way and that no matter what he was going to do, he didn't think I would change my mind about how I feel... Blah blah blah. Ok, cut to the chase dude. He then offered some kind of a deal that he hadn't even offered before. So I guess that dragging balls into the mix got us somewhere.


Now, I am always willing to give a second chance to someone, based on the assumption that everybody makes mistakes and should be given the opportunity to correct their fuck-up.
So we told our rep to go ahead and write up a second order, which we will be air freighting so it shows up faster. The second order is sent yesterday and what do we notice? He has specified the wrong wood finish again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Three words: What. The. Fuck. 


Like this guy is on some sort of drug or something? Like, why can he not get it right? It is easy but still he can't do it. I have never seen this my entire life, I swear to God. How many times it is going to take for him to get it done properly. Seriously. Let's see what order confirmation #3 looks like. I can't wait. Really.



1 comment:

  1. you should have placed it with www.parklex.com thats where you went wrong

    regards Justin

    www.justfacades.com

    ReplyDelete