Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nothing to rant about: it's a good thing, right?

As strange and unlikely as it may seem, I have had nothing to complain about over the past few days. Sure, I have had unpleasant surprises of some sort or I have had to deal with kind of annoying situations but nothing so big and irritating that I have to spend an entire post writing about it. I was talking to a very good friend of mine today (who is very helpful and supportive) and he said "you've got nothing to rant about, that's good, you should write about it". He is right. What the hell was I thinking???? As much as we "like" to focus on the adversity of things, it is always good to remind ourselves that good things DO happen and need to be talked about. Right?!?! So there, nothing outrageously wrong went down on the site this week, things are moving along quite nicely, walls are up. We are still waiting for the steel but it should come next week and then we will be picking up some speed and things should really start to happen. At least, the house is now out of the ground................

So because I am feeling happy about this relatively calm week, I want to post those pictures of design ideas that are a source of inspiration for our house. Because I didn't have to deal with anything ridiculous, I was able to do some research and came accross plenty of pretty/cool/inspiring things. Time well spent. Very well spent indeed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment